The 94141 was for years the only quality servo available for sailplane junkies.
It outperforms most (if not all) analog servos in it's size range.

Now that smaller (thinner) servos are available that exceed the 141 in torque
and speed, few if any will exceed it in the strength department. That is, to
hold up when you drag that flap across the ground during landing.

For those who do not have deep pockets, or the desire to own the latest new
fangled servo, they are excellent. Extremely reliable, no temperature drift
(like the Volz offerings), easily repaired (Airtronics has really quick
turnaround, just like Hitec) and don't cost an arm and a leg.

As servos evolve and offer more torque in smaller packages, their application
envelope also narrows. It's interesting and noteworthy that JR have elected to
release a servo that for all intents and purposes is identical to the Hitec HS-
125/5125 series. The 5125 has easily replaced not only the 141's I used for
years, but also my Volz servos. They just perform better in my circumstances.

On the Hitec's I have yet to experience any gear damage, whereas I have with
both Volz and JR. This includes forays into the 400KmH+ zone on sailplanes, 10-
27cell F5B, and now EDF.

The point is, all the current offerings have their advantages and
disadvantages. There are folks who have had success with all the brands
currently available, as well as failures. But if you are looking for a good
allround servo that won't break the bank, the 141 is an excellent candidate.