Hi All,
We've just released our latest product for protecting sailplanes during
transportation.  The "Tube Socks" are designed to replace the all too
common bubble wrap used when storing a plane in Sport Tubes.   Our first
batch went out to customers last week and I wanted to get feedback before I
made an announcement.  Feedback was good so now we're ready to
roll!  :)  Information can be found on our website at
http://www.jtmodels.com/socks.htm
Thanks for the bandwidth!
Jim
www.jtmodels.com
www.vectorp.com

Yep, I have a set of the new Tube Socks on my Pike's wing panels and stab halves, inside my new JT Models Plane Pack, created specifically for the Pike Superior and its tall tale :) and all inside my Sportube.  I have my TSA Lock Adapter bolt holding it all closed and it slipped right thru with no hassles.  I did use a bright red paint pen to make a note near the lock...TSA LOCK! :-)

The Tube Socks are smooth inside, and don't hook like quilted material bags and bubble wrap.  If you guys are traveling with Sportubes, get in touch with JT and order up a set for yourself.  The Plane Pak for the Pike has a thick pad for between the tips, and all the panels are velcro strapped in place to keep them from sliding around...as is the fuselage.
Gordy
Vegas this week and next