I agree. 2m suck. So I am offering my services to any of you out there that
feel the same way.  I will be more than happy to purchase your used organic 2m
off of you and dispose of it properly. You shouldn't have to go through the
pain of owning one anylonger.  This can be a discrete transaction. You can
contact me offline so your friends don't find out that you ever owned one. :)
Also, John E., if you want to ever get rid of a handlaunch that is just sitting
around not being used, I'm looking to purchase one to get started with. Discus
launch preferred. Let me know, I will be at the SWSA contest this weekend.
Steve Sallenbach

[EMAIL PROTECTED]