>I'm looking forward to seeing all these strong online 2m advocates at the
Nats 2m contest this year.<

I'll step up out of lurker mode. ;)
With a little success building this spring, my son and I will fly the Nats
2-meter class. Looking forward to it. I hope nothing makes 2-meter go away.
2M is where we started three years ago, and we still like it a lot.

It's funny someone said hand launch interest is declining. In our neck of
the woods the discus launch and latest designs are making DLG a growing
event.

Aradhana Singh Khalsa
Espanola, NM