I've run into a number of excellent condition, used gas engines from 3 to
4.2 ci's.  I've got a total of 7 engines.  There are 2 Webra Bullies, and
the rest are mainly A&M Sachs and most have C&H ignition, which are worth
$125 by themselves, making engine cost as low as $175 each.  They all put
out excellent power for their size.  I don't want to send these to Ebay
until I give the glider guys a shot at them.  All engines except the 4.2 are
$300 or less.  Needless to say they are priced way below the normal market
prices of $500 and up.

Let me know what your desired engine size is and I'll let you know the
prices.  All engines are in perfect running condition and some even have new
cranks, rings, pistons and cylinders.  As usual, first come, first served.

George Voss
[EMAIL PROTECTED]