Icon TD NIB Yellow over Red, Don's "Tequila Sunrise" Yellow to Orange to Red
faded tips (beautiful).  If you don't want to wait and will pay what I paid
it's yours.  $1800.00 (a bit less than current price) plus shipping -
original box and all.  Many who know me will wonder why I would be willing
to give up this plane.  Suffice to say I just can't afford two Icons right
now and I have one to fix.  It turns out that repair parts are not
inexpensive.  I can be reached at:
316-523-2361 My other home - work