In a message dated 2/13/05 1:24:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
so I can get the lead out of the nose. Will this be a good enough fix or should I start over? I really think this plane would be a fun ship to fly if it were lighter. Please help!

Jim,

    As a collector of parts I have often been faced with this situation.  Seldom have I trashed an otherwise good model without trying to save it.  In this case, I think your idea has merit.  I suggest you contact Ed Whyte ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and see if he will make you a set of light stabs.  If they don't work, you can save the stabs for me and torch the rest.

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com