>Does anybody can say me what kind of Kevlar ( tape or tissue ) can be used
as hinges in a balsa covered wing?<

.8 oz. fabric works well. We used it on the rudder hinge for a Bubble
Dancer. Neck the fabric, roll in some laminating epoxy, and tamp it with
paper towels to remove excess epoxy. Then press it flat between two release
layers. you can use HDPE trash bag, polyethylene smooth plastic drop cloth,
or the polyethylene plastic in zip lock freezer bags.

When the epoxy has cured, cut off a strip the width you want, lightly sand
the sides, and glue it into the hinge slots with a contact cement like
Ambroid or Sigment.

The hinge will last longer than the plane. ;)

Aradhana Singh Khalsa
New Mexico