Darwin,
On behalf of those of us from the Albquerque Soaring Assoc. who turned
out to the Southwest Classic last weekend, I want to offer our thanks
to you and the CASL club for another great time at SWC.  The format was
great, the venue was great, the people were great, and even the weather
was great!!   What else can I say?   See you next year!!!

Richard Shagam
President, Albuquerque Soaring Assoc.

=====
Richard Shagam
Albuquerque, NM

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Check out local weather conditions at my residence at:
http://rhizotechweather.webhop.org
And read my blog chronicling  my harpsichord construction project at
http://rhizotechharpsichord.webhop.org