In the [TIMER] screen where you activated the second timer, the first step is to select the type of timer, either INH = off, DOWN-T = countdown timer, or STOP-W = stop watch. Once you have selected the timer type, there is a second field underneath that you can select and change with the cricket wheel. That is the assignment to the button or switch you will use to start and stop the timer. I like to use AUX4 SW which assigns it to the top-right-back switch. You can assign that functionality where you like within the options of that menu.

Jim