In my search for a higher lift airfoil I'm looking at the DAE-51

I will be using it at a CL of around 1

At High CL it strikes me that the laminar flow (if any) would be on the bottom
surface. The wing is going to be built up with a wide rib spacing for Solar Cells.
Would I find any benefit from making the bottom surface either foam,
or thin balsa sheeting to maximize the bottom surface accuracy?
This adds weight, but will it help efficiency?

Once again I ask the hard question, I know it will be better, but any hint as to how much better?

Paul