Hi All,

I have an Avionik D-99 pylon racer complete with 3 JR241's installed, a Hacker Carbon pylon motor, a Hacker Pylon ESC, and a spare wing that I'm not enjoying nearly as much as I had anticipated.

Just recently purchased an Ariane V6 F5B ship and am looking for a good 10 cell power system to put into it, I guess that makes it F5F !

The largest prop diameter I can use is 16", and I'd like to be well over 100A.

Anybody have a motor/gearbox/ESC combo they'd like to move?

I'd be asking $500 for the whole package, but a good trade would fire me up even more !!!

Thanks for the bandwidth
Dan