To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: Optimum aspect ratio - induced drag and span

There was a study done by Blaine K. Beron-Rawdon of Envision Design, at least a few years ago. I will post this to news:rec.models.rc.soaring for your perusal. The study spanned several wingpans and aspect ratios and has a document that summarizes the results.

E-mail if you need a copy directly.

Tom Koszuta
Western New York Sailplane and Electric Flyers
Buffalo, NY