Hi All!
I got some scale pilot dummies in 1/3.5 and 1/4 scale
they have been made for special order to fit style of 50's and 60's but could be used to any glider between 1/4-1/3 scale.
if they would become popular I might try to have more of them in the future.
There is only few left in each of this two sizes

Thanks for a band

Zbigniew Michalczyk
The Soaring Little Fleet of Poland
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2qbfc/