Can someone point me in the right direction to correct a problem that I am having. Just recently, I have start getting emails in my inbox (17) emails each time I complete a send receive command. At first I thought they were coming into the server that I use, but checking it vie the web the emails do not appear. The emails do not have anything list in the TO, From, or Subject line. And the the text below is listed in the body of the mail. The test is the same information that is seen when looking at the mesage properties an info about the source. The only item that appears to change is the Message ID: which increments by (1) for each email. The same number of emails appear everytime I complete a connection to the server to check for mail. I am running Norton Iinternet Security, just did a scan with nothing found, I also running Windows XP with full updates. The problem just started one or two days ago. Not sure where to look to stop them or what is causing them.

Regards,
Robert Massmann
Wilmington, Ohio