Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:31:50 -0800
From: Terry Mickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jerry Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Snip)
Subject: Mike Reed

I talked to Mike today. The infection was a virulent strain of staph. He is responding to antibiotics but they think the infection may have spread to bone of his toe. They are going to operate Monday to see what the situation is. He is in good spirits but worried as hell he might loose his toe.

If anyone wants to call him and give him some good cheer, he is at Providence hospital. Call 732-5000 and ask for room 2004.

Terry Mickle