From: Ilma Stockton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MGASA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:07:55 +0200
Subject: [mgasa] F3B World Champs

I am trying to gather information regarding all the world champs for
F3B, both the ones we did and did not participate in. The information I
want is, who made up our team (3 pilots, team, manager and helpers),
where the individuals were placed and where the team was placed. Which
individual came 1st, 2nd and 3rd, and which teams came 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
It would also be nice if I could get hold of the Logo's used for the
various events.

This is for the www.f3x.za.org website.

Thanks
Ilma