Anyone have any paint recommendations for finishing Kevlar fuses?

I've read Phil Barnes' "Mantis finishing" thread here (which is excellent):
http://forums.flyesl.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=44

But the paint he uses (Krylon epoxy enamel) has a limited color range...

So, I'm looking for something that has a decent color range *and* is durable.

I was looking at the Krylon "Fusion" line which is specifically made for plastics, but bonds with other things as well, and has a wide range of colors.

http://www.krylon.com/main/product_template.cfm?levelid=5&sub_levelid=10&productid=1751&content=product_details

Anyone have a brand they would care to mention?

--
ben wilson
AMA 717400 / LSF 7806