Hey guys,

I think everyone is taking this the wrong way. How many are members of AOPA or EAA? I could fill a trash bag per year with the number of solicitations I get from them. Some I have taken advantage of.

Regarding the AMA, this is apparently designed to be of benefit to the organization, clubs and individuals. (haven't seen it yet) AMA is working hard behind the scenes to secure and maintain flying sites, lobby against strange legislation (emission for gas engines) and the on going frequency monitoring with the FCC.

I don't think $9 is too much to ask when we are flying $1000 plus models. Forget the philisophical BS that, "I didn't ask for it." The AMA is still very cheap for the benefits we get compared to other organization for other hobbies and sports.

Let's support AMA instead of bitch about them.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ