I have had less than impressive results trying to finish the fuse on a Park
Zone Stryker. So I ordered another fuse and it showed up with a one piece wing
instead of the three piece wing the original had and the foam appears to be
different as well.

Does anyone know what the difference is what an acceptable method of finishing
the latest foam?

Regards, Dave Corven.