To: "Charles Eaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Carbon Pushrod Sorce

I just received my order for pushrods from ACP for both the Soprano and the Trio. Their service was great. :) The URL is

www.cstsales.com

The pushrods slide quite freely in the outer tubing. To reduce the friction even further, I coat the rods with an extremely thin layer of Son of a Gun, an STP product that is sold in automotive stores.

Regards,
Bob Johnson
Fond du Lac, WI

ACP Composites
357 Stealth Court
Livermore, CA. 94551
1-925-443-5900

Maybe we can pool the members and see if a group purchase would be
beneficial.  I would like to change out my Soprano push rods and have a
small stock on hand.