At 09:27 PM 2/27/05 -0800, Joe Parsons wrote:
I've been very happy with my flapped Nemesis, now with about 20 good flights.

I am not at all happy with my wiring harness: I have all four wing servos wired to a DB-9 plug, but it's really a tight fit. It's just a matter of time before wire fatigue takes its toll.

I'd like to be able to connect everything when I bolt the wing to the fuselage. Are there Deans plugs that will do the trick? Or is there some better system?

TIA,
Joe Parsons

Joe,

I supply a Hoopes Harness "plug and play" harness for the Nemesis, but I don't offer a "fixed connector arrangement" as there is little room for this configuration in the Nemesis.

The connector system is small, durable, industrial components, positive latching, and can't be plugged together improperly.....even in the heat of the battle;-)

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you've got any questions.

Tom Hoopes - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

      ------   Hoopes Designs   -----
"Taking the hassle out of wing wiring harnesses"
       <http://www.hoopesdesigns.com>