From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 12:10 PM
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Re: Q: Castle pixie 20 and lithiums w/ speed 400 system

I'm going to be running an 11 volt 3 cell 1200 mah lipo pack with the GWS
brushed 350 on "c" gearing... I understand it's a real no-no to let lithiums
get dragged too far down. It's unclear to be if the pixie 20 can be set to
limit like this for the setup I'm using.
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format