Just think, guys. . .without this matter having come up we would never have had the brilliant suggestion by David Judson of using Shoo Goo for hinging!

Look out Sig, those CA hinges will soon become passe.

From: "Ed Jett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <soaring@airage.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:34 AM Subject: Re: [RCSE] Who is the scoundrel. . . .?

All:

I am the "scoundrel" to which Harley is referring here. You folks with guilty consciences no longer have to publicly deny culpability on the exchange. Harley and I have been in communication with each other regarding the issue.

You can now stop posting the "It wasn't me!" messages.

Ed Jett
Marion, MS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harley Michaelis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>