I am working on the Gambler + . There is a building discussion that is over
970 threads long. To find this answer is difficult. In the wing the ribs are
smaller than the TE that comes with the kit. Do I align the ribs to the top
of the TE or the bottom. After I do I am suppose to sand the TE to match the
ribs. Which works better without screwing the airfoil?

Thank you,
Don