It's pretty odd that you've had failures of now four servos (I think) in the exact same servo pockets. It feels like more than a coincidence. I wouldn't put ANY servo in that airplane until I figured it out. Likely that whatever you put in there next will fail to.

I personally would use heavier gauge wire and rebuild the wiring harness myself.

-Ben

Albert E. Wedworth wrote:
Hi Ben
I get my twisted wire 22 AWG from George Joy @ Peak Electronics.
I use multiplex connectors.
I use Unassembled Gold plated connectors from Custom Electronics. Jo Joy George's wife @ Peak Electronics.
I cut off the factory plugs from the servos and solder direct to the harness. I never use a on /off switch. But if I do use a switch.
I buy a Switch Jack from Dieter @ Shredair. I never had one of those fail !
So as you can see I build m own wiring harness.
I never had a problem with the wiring harness I build in any of my planes. I just can't seem to spend money on something I can make..
I don't think it's the wiring harness. I think it's the servos them self. This is the first plane I ever used Digi servo in because I never thought I needed them..
But I figured Hay, "what the heck" I got this 5 meter Ship I should use good stuff in it.
I have always used Volz servos in the past but with the difference between the dollar /euro there out of my price range now...
I hate to say it But.......I think Gordy is RIGHT when he tells us they use cheep brushes in our servo motors! I have never had such problems with any Non Digi servo out there .
Cheers
Al
Albert E. Wedworth ( AL )
ERA Capshaw Realestate