happy trails - Rob G

From: "Bruce Hobbs" [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Myself  and our club have purchased 270-290# nylon braided line from
Memphis Twine  previously. We have experienced line breaks quite often on
a smooth field  within 3-6 months of the new line installation. This is
without Icons and  Sharons doing banzai launches! When I purchased my
Rahm winch new, the line  Mr. Rahm sent with the winch did not break more
than once or twice within the  first two years and was used more often
then than now.
I have heard that  line available in some of the Scandinavian countries
is more durable and  lasts longer..possibly refined and improved from
exposure to the extensive  fishing industry that many of these countries
have?
If any of you know of  a line that is better. reasonable priced..and
available..I'd love to hear  about it. JoJo..that is your neck of the
woods if you are reading  this.   TIA!!

BCNU
Bruce Hobbs