>Hello guys,
>
>I'm trying to find a channel that might be open on HAM.
>For all you 50 MHz guys, please let me know what channels
>you have for primary and back up channels.  I'm trying to
>avoid and frequency conflicts.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Edgar
>"The Soaring Junkie"
>KG6NJO

Your callsign suggests that you're somewhere in California, so it probably
won't do you much good to know which channel I use here in Florida, but if
you think it'll help you I'm on 05 or 50.900 MHz.

It might be more realistic to check with other r/c users in your own
neighborhood rather than asking the entire r/c soaring world. Keep in mind
that the ten 50 MHz channels can be used for r/c cars, boats, glow plug
planes, helicopters, and even battlebots.

Mike
--
Winch Solenoid Safety Buzzer - http://www.vvsss.com/buzzer/
                           _____