My arm is for hire, send airline tickets and it's yours for free. For
guys who don't have a fish scale, don't want to use an arbitrary number,
it is a good "rule of thumb" er... arm. Besides like Mike, Joe, I am
left handed and entirely in my right mind, as only left handed people
are. :-}
The safest thing is to have a 100 in oz servo installed and a good
release if you are flying 1/3 ships.

JD

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com