Thanks. . .got the answers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harley Michaelis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:06 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Question on Craig Greening servo mounts.

Craig is not answering my mail, so I'll ask here.

Is the underside of the frame open and if so does the servo drop in so the case is flush with the bottom of the mount?

Is the servo mounted by a screw down bracket that fits over the lugs or through the opening for grommets in the lugs? If neither, please explain or send me a pic of a mount without a servo attached.