John;
Great that Horizon offers these as a full service supplier, but are any
sailplane guys still using them? Maybe Jet guys?  I can understand that
for tight fitting installations with lots of potential RF noise sources
they might be useful.

Al:
For what it is worth, with today's heavy duty wire, and quality servos,
I have never used these or any filtering on the largest of my scale
sailplanes up to 42% scale, my old Bruckmann Swift for example with 4
foot servo leads, or my Hangar 9 46% Ultimate with 13 servos, yards of
wire etc. and a 150cc ignition motor bolted up front.

For sailplanes:
2500 mah batteries minimum, quality 22 gauge wire, hardwired or branded
(JR of course :-)) connectors and heavy duty redundant switches, careful
routing of the antenna, no problems. I often twist my wires for long
leads, but have found even this unnecessary on my Ultimate Bipe.

Magic, er... Ferrite beads won't solve your problem, maybe mask it.

JD,
 the other one.

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com