Gordy,
    Just a reminder to you and all LSF members sending in vouchers this month - between the AMA "batching" of vouchers and the USPS playing catch-up with my mail as I vacation in Arizona, there probably will be additional delays in voucher processing this month.  Add to that an immediate trip to Toledo upon my return.  I probably can do "almost instant" voucher turnarounds at the Toledo booth if one doesn't mind being jostled by the happy throngs.  Hmm... maybe the LSF booth should have a Gordy dunk tank ...
                    Jim Deck  LSF Secretary