Guys,

Gotta make some room here and help pay for the new CPU power I just bought!

2-meter Gerasis Fox - New in the Box. Only thing I did on this plane is make
the servo holes in the wing for HS-85mgs and fix the tail mounting hole
where the manufacturer had it a bit crooked. Great looking plane!
$175 plus shipping (I'll quote you when I know where it will be going.)

Gerasis Jerry Electric Sailplane - New in the Box. The Jerry is an 81-inch,
T-tailed glass fuse ARF with Oracovered, sheeded wings  as sold by Hobby
Lobby. It resembles a Hotliner but is more like a warm liner these days.
Only thing I did on this one is fix the wing mounting hole since it was a
bit off from the manufacturer. Includes a spar stab/elevator.
$175 plus shipping (I'll quote you when I know where it will be going.)

RaceM F3F - Brand New! 2.96-meter C-93 Carbon, standard V-tail. Current
Retail is over $1400 with the strong Euro! Discounted to $1250 for a REALLY,
SMALL ding on the trailing edge of one of the ailerons from shipping when it
came from Europe. Hardly noticeable but you should know.
Shipping in the US $65 for custom box, packing and FedEx.

Hacker Master 18-3P Brushless motor controller. Brand new.
$70 plus $6 shipping.

More to come!

Thanks,

--
Greg Smith
Slope Soaring Resource

US distributor for Wizard Compact II, Opus DS V, Majko, Airtech models and
PCM Erwin 5 models.