> It is said around here that gliding friends don't let other gliding friends
> fly on braid. It is also said that flying from non-stretchy Korean mono is a
> better alternative, any day, than braid.  :-)

Mono is good if your looking for that ZOOOOooooom.
But if your launching 3m and above Scale you want the braid.

Our club has used Nylon Net with no problems we order in 3000'
bulk spools of #36-250lb and there #60-360lb Braided White Nylon Seine Twine.
For up to 4.5m we run half the lengh with #36 BWNST and the chute half
with 200lb test nylon line.
For 4.5m and up use #60 or #72 Braided White Nylon Seine Twine
I have not found a 400lb test mono but would use it if I did.

--
Ken
York County Soaring