I am thinking of selling (on e-bay) some laser cut (as well as hand-made) templates for hot-wire cutting. I have acquired quite a few of them over the years. Some Eppler 193 and 205, SD 7037 and RG-15. I hate to throw them in the trash, cause there is probably somebody thinking of getting into this aspect of wing fabrication. I have gotten into CNC foam cutting and do not need them any more. If anybody is interested, drop me a note and I will send a WORD description of my listing-to-be.