Hi All

It seems that with all the talk about Lt. moldies that the Muller Escape Lt. (the true blue and orange Escape Lt. is only available from http://www.aero-model.com/ ) is being over looked. I have two of them and at 67 oz. (that's right both of them) they are the stiffest and most durable Lt. I have ever owned. Also there is an available two bar ballast system of 9 oz. and 26 oz. Yep a Lt. that is strong enough to carry 26 oz. of ballast. Do you need 26 oz. of ballast? Probably not but it's nice to know it's that strong.

The only draw back to the plane is the rudder is a little small for US TD. So I made a larger rudder for it. You can see it at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3174690#post3174690 .

NO!! the blue doesn't disappear in the sky and the orange on the bottom is almost iridescent in the sun. In fact this is the only plane I've had for years that I didn't have to put a stripe on the bottom of the wing and flashers on the leading edge to find it up high.

I love my Big Blues
Maurice

PS: I know one person out there that ought to get one just so he would be all blue through and through :-))