I would not be so worried about the skegs and teeth mounted to someones plane, but more the 4 pounds of aircraft moving towards me at a high rate of speed if they're not!!

I was out flying my old Camano the other day and it has a skeg mounted on it, and I asked myself why... When I drop those big flaps down to 90% and both ailerons go up it almost stops inflight, but keeps coming right up to the tape at a slow walk.

Skegs and Teeth? Maybe the rules should say you have to use them during a contest to keep the landing area safe for others.

Thermals

Mark

Soaring Is Life!!