At 09:43 PM 3/16/2005, you wrote:
Kevin,
The answer is "yes" in both cases.
The first one he is avoiding a miss the last one he is stretching it to the mark. I guess I need to find some teeth somewhere. Anybody got a home made idea for teeth? My wife took away my checkbook

Some combination of titanium and carbon fiber. I dunno how it'd work but you'd get a gazillion cool points.

;-)

Bill