I have a Dodgson Designs Orbiter II javelin HLG that I built over
several years. It was designed for coupled rudder and elevator but I
fitted HS55s for ailerons, so it is a full house glider. I no longer
fly HLGs but it seems a shame to waste the hundreds of man hours that
went into building it. It was the first laser cut kit I had ever
assembled, and is a marvel of micro engineering.

It has a 2 piece wing and removable tail, so it fits into the original
kit box, making it a good holiday model. AUW is 12.0oz. I live in the
UK but my wife is coming to Florida shortly.

See http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3462305#post3462305
for photos.

Asking $110 + shipping including 4 servos and rx battery. Please email
me if you are interested.

Neil.
neil at itpartnership dot com

--