From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Skegs

In a message dated 3/17/2005 9:03:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey Bill...your a level 4?
After 8 hours on that slope for level five your second might leave too ;-).
That's why I got my wife flying a glider...but she also has more sense than
I do.
Yup, my wife can fly gliders,also IC & E power, and R/C Helis.  But she chooses to just time for me nowadays, and I kayak with her. :-)  One of these days, I'll get set up to try the 8 hour slope, with some witnesses & other flyers. We have a couple slopes around here that will support it on the right day, and I have some other LSF flyers here also.

Bill Grenoble
LSF 7558 IV
Hawksnest Soaring
Shermans Dale, PA