I just received an OEM antenna from Hobby Horse.  I have a feeling that I may just “goof” also and would be left with no antenna.  I heard that the Smiley rubber antenna may work with the MPX transmitter (the one with the adapter not the screw on one like the Stylus).  The Becker one is about $60 but is really well made and supposes to suit the MPX transmitters just fine.

Al Battad – WH6VE

AMA #506981

From: Frank Deichsel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 7:00 AM
To: RCSE posting
Subject: [RCSE] Wanted: Multiplex Antenna

I goofed this last weekend and broke my stainless steel antenna of my Multiplex Profi 3030.

Anybody out there who can sell me one? Does not have to be the stainless steel one, could be the stock one.

I have tried Ernie. I have tried Hitec, they directed me to Hobbyhorse who are out of stock.

Thanks,

Frank