Hi all,
I have my "Saddiction" (Saffire CGT wings on an Addiction Fuse), Horiz stabs are the European built up in Red, for sale READY TO FLY!!
Wings are Fred Sage 7037 White top and Carbon bottom, 6 Volz servo's, Don Richmond Aluminum wing rod, 4 pin Deans connectors.
All up weight 64 Oz.
Comes complete with Vision 8SP radio, 2 RF modules on ch 29, 2 Receivers on Ch 29. Even a nice JIM bag to carry it in.
This is the plane I won the last Pasadena ROSE BOWL contest with and have placed 4 th at Visalia with it.
The first $800.00 takes it, You pay shipping.
George