Someone mentioned that the "New Style Ford Solenoid" is very reliable and long
lasting.

I went to the Auto Supply Store and asked for a "New Style Ford Solenoid" and
they did not know what I was talking about.

Does anyone know the part number (or the vehicle model) for the solenoid that
"New Style Ford Solenoid" refers to?

Thanks.

Jack Harper