With our regular group of SOAR guys and our collective toolboxes we could just about fix or destroy anything on or adjacent to the field! 8-)

Man, the geek-o-meter is off the scale!

At 08:55 PM 3/22/2005, Steve Meyer wrote:
I just make sure a few fellow SOAR members like Sneidley or Jim are at the field and then I don't need to bring much. :-)

Seriously though, on a good day amongst all at the field we can take care of just about anything.