To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Safety rules - do you have them?

I was surprised that this didnât start a bigger discussion yesterday. Safety is something that all of us should keep in the forefront of our minds as we go to the field, even though itâs probably not something we like to discuss. Itâs similar to getting a will â we all know how important it is, but itâs certainly not a fun/happy topic to discuss.