[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Oh yeah,
Now I know what you mean.

I call it the Pike landing /hump/.
When you push the elevator to stick the nose on the spot, the flaps being down, get lifty when you push the nose over, causing about a 3' over shoot on the spot.
Most guys talk about pulling the flap off just prior to landing, I find that too hard to think about. I hear the same thing from Icon and Sharon owners.
Is that what you mean?
Gordy

Sorry Gordy,

I dump the flaps off when I push elevator. My minor ballooning problem occurs about 10 to 15 ft out when I go to add the last bit of flap to slow the glider to it's min stall speed.

I knew I was going to have a hard time explaining this one.

David