I've been using one for about 4 months on my 3030.  While I haven't done any detailed testing, I also haven't had any range problems, even with a "Feather" Rx at significant distances.  The Becker certainly make launching easier than the original antenna.

Phil in Vancouver
-----Original Message-----
From: glide [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: March 25, 2005 4:45 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Becker antenna

I just got my Becker antenna from Jochen Luetke for my Multiplex Royal Evo transmitter.  I was wondering if other Becker antenna owners could respond regarding their use of this antenna.  Mainly, I was concerned about there is any kind of range reduction when using this antenna.  Obviously, you would have full range with the OEM antenna but if there was some reduction with range using when using the Becker antenna I was wondering if they could give their real world estimate.

Best regards,

Al Battad – WH6VE

AMA #506981