To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:30 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Re: fuselages & radio range

Does this mean that with a carbon/kevlar weave fuselage, the safest thing to do is exit the fuse as soon as possible and either let the antenna dangle below in the breeze; or tape it to the top of the vertical fin(s)? So as to elimate any shielding/shadowing effect?

--
GoFaster
GoFaster's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29353