Hello fellow scale glider fans!

I've agree to take over the scale soaring list from John. I hope to support and encourage our hobby through this new list. To this end, I promise:

-  There will be no e-mail spam as part of every message.

- No commerical ads on the list. Product announcements are OK and vendors that have something to offer that is pertinent to a discussion is likewise allowed.

-  Very, very light moderation.

To join, click this link and signup: