I got to the Kennedy Composite booth late today, long drive from Milwaukee.

Jack I (Mr. Nostalgia) and Mrs Kennedy were in the booth and literally swamped with customers.

They were refilling the table with Shadows by the handfulls.  I'd be surprised if everyone in the building hasn't bought one or two so far. I had a chance to see one of the new 4 channel Shadows and it is SMALL.  with end pin too.

The Sombralab team is here with their own booth, set up for information only...no way Barry Kennedy's team has time to chat about them.  Sombra's brain trust consists of three separate brain perspectives...one from Pakistan, one from Greece and one from El Salvadore, the Shadow is the result of their combined experience.  Nice guys too ;-)  (It was very flattering that they all chased me thru the convention floor for my autograph...or was it to get me to sign my check?)

Barry also came prepared with a good supply of new Volz Digital Micro Maxx (100) and it looks like he is going to run short.

Blasters have a sign up sheet!  Its getting to be like the Icon waiting list.  If all you have been doing is thinking of getting one or two, keep thinking and it will be winter likely before you see one!

More tomorrow!
Gordy